Monday, April 29, 2019

Easing into it

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I last posted! I have been easing into this new lifestyle change. I used my couch to 5k app once a week since I started, so I just finished week 1 yesterday. I know, I know that's really easing into it lol but don't worry I have been keeping active the rest of the week too. I went on a long speed walk every other day. Next week I'd really like to dive in and do all three of week 2's workouts within that week. I would do it this week but I'm a start my week on Sundays kind of girl. I will however continue to do my speed walking this week to keep active. I'm hoping by June 1st I'll be able to see some results.

As for my food intake I started using the calorie counter on my Fitbit app. I'm really enjoying it. I've been trying to record daily yet missed a day or two. Overall I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself. I have been limiting my chocolate and sugar intake. I also try to stop eating by 7pm. If I know I'll be up super late though (11:30pm or midnight) I sneak a snack around 8pm.

Like I said in my last post this blog is to help myself stay accountable. I haven't weighed myself since I started but I can feel a difference in my body. Maybe its newfound confidence or maybe I lost weight already. I know if the scale doesn't show a decrease I'll be disappointed though. So I'm going to wait until June 1st to weigh in. Thank you for following along with me on this journey. Hopefully I'll have something more exciting for you in the next post lol

Peace,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment