Friday, April 18, 2014

FUN FACT FRIDAY!

       Every month on the first Friday I'll post a fun fact.  Since I started this blog in the middle of the month I'm considering this my first Friday.  Whether it involves art, art therapy, fitness or something I think is totally awesome, I'll post it on here for you guys.  For our first fun fact I thought I would refer it to my blog.  

Fun Fact:  
Throughout each of my blogs there are links.  When I make a reference to
anything, whether it's a store, app, etc, I turn the word into a link.  If anything I
mention interests you feel free to click the links.

And remember,

If you come across anything you think me or some of the 
other readers might like please don't hesitate to post 
your own link in the comments!

Happy Friday!
Nicole Joliada

No comments:

Post a Comment