Monday, April 14, 2014

With The Bad Comes The Good

       I'm sure you've heard people say, with the good comes the bad.  Well I think that is a little pessimistic.  So I say "with the bad comes the good".  Whenever you feel as if there is no hope, something amazing happens.  Within this past year, my life has really been flipped upside down. I lost my house in a natural disaster, I met the love of my life, I went back to school and I quit a job I hated.  Even with all that good I've been feeling lost.  Like there is something bigger and better I should be doing.  Currently I'm on my way to finishing my bachelor's in fine arts.  After that is a master's degree in art therapy.  Then, who knows?  Yet I do know that there is a reason for everything and we should never give up hope.

       I've recently taken a class titled "Quest For Fulfillment".  Hoping it would answer all of my thoughts and worries.  It has not.  Although who can honestly say they found the answer to all of their problems with just one class.  Even though I have not found my way yet, this class has inspired me.  I found a new craving to search for enlightenment.  Which brings me to why I'm creating this blog.  During this new journey I will mention a plethora of things (side note: plethora is such a great word).  I'll mention my new experiences, as well as many interests and passions.  Art being one of the main topics and of course the search of finding an old friend... Myself


Keep positive,
Nicole Joliada

Niagara Falls ~ Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment